Sunday, October 19, 2008

Adventures and Experiments.

I want to post about all the cool adventures I've had or will have.

Don't be confused here, i don't think they could all fit in one post, but maybe every once in a while when i have free time and i can remember a specific adventure i had or went on, i will blog about it.

I'd like to experiment with putting pictures in the blogs too. We'll see if i can figure it out.


I'm going to start with a fishing trip i went on a little over a month ago. It was a rockin time. Just me and a few other guys. We went up to Bear Canyon Lake for just a night. I think Doug and I each caught one. Jordan caught 3 or 4, and Kevin... well, he got some good practice at casting.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.