Tuesday, March 17, 2009

From an empty room on the first floor...

I love basketball! March madness is here. The regular NBA season is winding up and getting pretty interesting, and I just played on Saturday with a bunch of guys! I love basketball!

But today is about something else that i just might love even more than basketball.

I thought i would have to be doing homework right now before class, but found out that it's not due till next week. So i have time to blog about something I've been so excited for for the past week!

We're going to California!

I don't know how it got brought up, but i was just joking with Shirley about how we're gonna go to Disneyland for my birthday day since it'd be free this year and all. Well, somehow it turned into the plan! So we're going! It'll be right after school gets out, and right after Shirley's Graduation! So then we get to go. I'm so happy.

I love California. If i had more time, I'd tell you all about why i love it so much.... but It's kinda time to get ready to go to class. I lost all my pictures when my computer crashed, but i downloaded a few great ones from my facebook profile for you:












1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

Hey Michael. I am Shirley's cousin. I noticed on one of your posts that you like Dwayne, well, my cousin has cancer and her sisters set up an auction for her where you can bid on different items. Well, they have a jersey of his that is signed by him. If you are interested check out blossomsofblessings.blogspot.com

Malita Bingham
P.S. I am using my other cousin's computer so it is logged in as her.