Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fistfights.

So lately, Shirley and I have been really hooked on this show Alias. It's great. It's about this CIA field agent who is always going on these crazy missions and fighting and beating up bad guys and such. Well, i think Shirley might be getting a little too into it. Or something.

You see, last night (this morning) at 2:30, she punched me right in the stomach! She was sound asleep. She didn't even know she did it! I had gotten up to get a drink and when i crawled back into bed we were both laying on our sides facing each other. Well, with her top arm, she just straight up punch me right in the gut! I was like "What the?" Then she made this semi-conscious "aww.." and put her arm around me. I thought at that point maybe she'd woken up and realized what she'd just done. Not so.

When we woke this morning i said "haha, hey, remember last night when you socked my in the gut?" and she just laughed like i was joking! Not joking though.

Anyways, it was pretty funny. Might not be so funny if it hurt, but i'm a tough kid.

So, i don't know, do we need to curb our Alias viewing? Maybe cut back a little bit? I'm not sure i'd like it too much if we start having kick boxing fights in the middle of the night just because of some crazy dreams caused by some crazy show.

1 comment:

Amanda aka "Mandy Mandi Mandie Mandee Mannie etc" said...

MIKE!!! We tried warning you before you got married... Sorry, you're stuck now... bwahaha