Monday, November 3, 2008

Sleepless Halloween

I just finished writing a paper. It was only 5 pages, double spaced, and only took me about 2 1/2 hours to write, starting from scratch. Yet, i feel so drained and tired now. Maybe it's from the lack of sleep lately. Married couples - did any of you have this problem during the engagement period? I just always want to be with her, and it makes for some late evenings sometimes.

Anyways, Last week was Halloween! I really like halloween. I didn't really get into it that much this year though. Kinda makes me sad. This was the first year in, like, 5 years that i didn't even carve a pumpkin. But i did make a playlist on my iPod with halloween songs to listen to as i drove around all day and all night on halloween! Songs like: The Monster Mash, Thriller, This is Halloween, Oogie Boogie Song, and the theme from The Exorcist. It was great.

Shirley and I dressed as Morticia and Gomez, respectively, and we were awesome! I actually had people know who i was this year! As opposed to last year's fiasco with the smore ("Are you a pop tart?" duh...). Haha. I think what did it was my awesome homemade fake cigar! We went to the same party i went to last year, over at Sierra's aunt's place. She really gets into halloween, and she decorates so very well for the occasion.

Afterwards we were going to go to a carnival at Mesa Riverview, but it was too expensive, so we opted for some skeeball at the Peter Piper Pizza. You can guess who won. Good times.

4 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Well, Ted and I had a curfew of 11...so I always got plenty of sleep. Curfews are actually really nice.

Unknown said...

I agree with Lauren. Curfews are definately good. I hated it, but it was definately good for us.

Fiery Jack said...

noted. thank you.

ConnieB said...

Looks like fun- well I posted the recipe for ya! But of course you guys are always welcome over!