Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Combined FHE

So last night we had a combined FHE. It was time for my family and Shirley's family to meet! It was a pretty good time. Almost all of my family was there, and, like, half of Shirley's. I had a short little lesson prepared, and then we dipped cake balls in chocolate for an activity. Some of the dippers got very creative with the decorations! Our dad's went and looked at my car for a little bit (poor thing has a leak and it gonnna explode), while mom stock and mom mackey got to talk about reception things...


All in all, i think it went well. Shirley thinks my family was scared of her family. I think the night was a hit though.










6 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

glad i found your blog and congrats on the upcoming wedding to that darling girl who is in all your photos! she looks cool enough for you... so i give you my permission :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Did you get that idea for cake balls from bakerella.com? Because I have been wanting to make those for a long time.

Fiery Jack said...

We sure did! I'd never even heard of bakerella.com. Is this something all female bloggers know about or what?! haha. they were delicious though.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I'm sure that you are glad the initial meeting is over. Ours made me kinda nervous, but it turned out good too. Those cake balls look delish. You should teah us how to make them sometime!

Dawn said...

hey, you don't know me, but i know shirley and figure you get on your blog more than she does.
tell her i said HEY!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

My family and Ted's family never OFFICIALLY met. Weird.