Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know.... I'm a terrible person.

But i thought this was funny.
I've been wanting to blog lately, but everytime i think of something cool to blog about... i forget it by the time it's time to blog.
But i saw this guy on campus. He was.... heavy. And he was skating around campus on one of those long, really flexible boards... I told someone about it and they asked why i didn't take a picture. Well, he was moving along pretty fast for a big guy on a longboard and i didn't have time to whip out my camera phone.

But i drew this picture. Nevermind that he looks like humpty dumpty. Just notice the amazingly accurate flex of the board. Almost touching the ground.

hahaha. Ok, sorry for wasting your time. There you go.

6 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

Love the pic. You are an artist for sure.

ConnieB said...

i would've blogged about the same thing... awesome.

shirley elizabeth said...

Gross people at ASU, wearing speedos to class.

At first I wasn't sure if it was speedos or speedoes, but I think it's the first since speedo is a brand, so a name, and not just a regular noun ending in o.

As my husband, I am assured that you understand that I am crazy and think about this stuff all the time.

Unknown said...

ok wait people wear speedos to class? what the weird?!? wait I think Brother Wold says that.

I see these to big for their skate board people all the time. They make me laugh. I secretly wait for them to break their board in my head.

Fiery Jack said...

It's not a speedo! Those are clearly pants! One does not have to draw pants on a stick figure! I don't have to justify my drawings to you!

Camille Elise said...

Wish I could have seen it. hahaha