Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blogging during class

So I'm bloggin during my SCM300 class. But I've been wanting to blog this since yesterday morning, and i have my camera with me right now for to post pictures.

David left for the MTC yesterday. It was a big deal at the Stock house. Mom cried (as she's done with each of us), Shayna was sad, Shirley was reminded of certain memories of the past, and all present were confident that he will be a great missionary. We ARE confident. He's gonna do a solid job. I've even written him already! Not that that has anything to do with him being a solid missionary, just thought i'd announce how on-the-ball I am.

We went tuesday night to the house and the family was there, and some close friends were there, and the Stake President showed up, and he was set apart as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Then Wednesday morning we woke up at 5:15 and went to the airport to see him off.

He's gonna be awesome!... Once he learns the language. The poor kid's gonna be held up in the MTC till April 6th. Hope he likes the food.

No comments: