Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One Night In Bankok

There's something to be said for waking up early. I won't tell you what I say when i wake up early... but once i get going, i feel pretty great! It's 8:30, I've been up for 2 hours now, and i feel very awake.

Went to the bookstore. They still don't have my book on the shelve, so i come back here to the institute building and chill. Literally. My hands are freezing. I'm wearing my little gloves. And my jacket. Cause i'm cold.

My computer crashed this weekend. It was sad. I lost everything; all my pictures and music and old saved files and software - everything. But i'm ok with it. I didn't even cry. Maybe that's because i haven't yet thought of a picture that i want to look at and tried to look at it and remembered that it's gone. Maybe when that happens I'll be sad.

I broke Shirley's glasses this weekend too (everything's breaking lately). Sat on 'em. Since it was a saturday, not very many eyeglass places were open. We did find one though, and since we needed a more immediate fix than ordering a pair of glasses, she walked out of the office with contacts. She's a contact wearer now. And i love her. Even though i brake her stuff.

K, that's all.

1 comment:

shirley elizabeth said...

I'll have you know that song has been in my head since I've been at work and I totally want to sing the cool part where the nasally-voiced man sings but I don't even know the words so I just go "dnuh dnuh dnuh-dnuh-dnuh"