Tuesday, September 22, 2009

College Football

Like College football? Then tune in to collegefootballwatch.blogspot for all the goings on in the world of college football.

I live for college football (and my wife too still) during the fall. And ever since this season started I've wanted to start writing about it. So I did. on collegefootballwatch.blogspot. Seriously, I could spend my days reading, writing, and watching college football and I'd be happy. The tough part is that there're things like school and work and money that get in the way. I mean, if I didn't have school or work I could just watch last week's highlights and read all the stats from last week's games. If I had loads of money I could buy a huge-screen tv and get all the sports packages and what-not from local cable companies so that I'd never miss a game - not even the ones on the other side of the country.

Anyways, that's all I've got. If you like college football check it out.

No comments: